how to pay
Our preferred way for you to pay is online or by
telephone because it is instant and we can place an immediate halt on
any further action. If you intend to pay by another of our listed
methods, please contact us so we can place further action on hold whilst your
payment is on its way to us. You can contact us by telephone or by our e-mail through our
We have tried to put in place the most convenient way for you to pay. If another method is more convenient for you, let us know and we will do our very best to accommodate you.
- pay online
- You will need your case number before you
proceed. If you do not have this information, call us on 0141 951
Online payments are taken via Sagepay and we accept the above cards. Click here to pay online.
- by telephone
- You can pay us using your debit or credit card by calling us on 0141 951 4077. If abroad, call us on 00 44 141 951 4077.
- bank transfer
- By online banking or in person at your bank using these details:
Bank of Scotland
Sort Code: 80 06 14
Account Number: 06 00 48 31
Remember to give your case number as a reference.
- cheque or postal order
- Please send cheques or postal orders to the address below.
Past Due Credit Solutions Ltd.
1 Blair Court
Clydebank Business Park
Please remember to provide your case number on the back of your cheque or postal order. If you do not have this information, call us on 0141 951 4077.
- standing order
- You may download a mandate form by clicking here. Once completed, send directly to your bank. If you need assistance with this, call us on 0141 951 4077.